STAG Dark Park 8 - Thurs 11th Feb - Tollcross Park - Event No.537
Another great turn out this evening. Lizzy & Christine appear to be home & dry ; Simon might also be there but Jim has messed up Big Style “43” & Peter sprints ahead with Andy H making it an exciting finish.
John has computed the standings after 8 events - STAG appreciate your support. File below.
The Bonus Points system explained below is available at this event.
We were using the New Bonus Points System as explained below adapted for these 15 Control SCORE EVENTS.
If you have the skills & the physical fitness to visit all 15 controls within the time limit your night is not done as you are now eligible to go for Bonus Controls
1. You can only achieve Bonus Controls / Points after you have visited all 15 controls.
2. The 15th Control you visit cannot then be the 16th Control you visit. It could be your 17th Control etc.
3. You can only visit a Control twice & the second occasion must be having fulfilled point 1. above.
4. Bonus Points can be gained from visiting as many of the 15 Controls once again but you must i. punch the SI box hanging vertically from the T-Bar or, for padlocked sites the SI box identified by STAG Tape. ii.The SI unit must be punched within your given time zone.
5. The Bonus Points are of the same value as the original value e.g. Numbered 30s are worth 300pts ; 40s are worth 400pts ; 50s are worth 500pts.
6. The Bonus SI Unit at “Control 31” shall carry a sticker “Bonus 31”. Ignore the main SI Number on the Bonus Unit.
details of the pre-event information
Posted on 11th Feb 16 by Terry O'Brien