King's Park map
King’s Park was first used once by STAG back in 1985, when an event for primary schoolchildren was held as part of The International Youth Year. A small but interesting area which can provide a challenge for everyone.
There is a permanent orienteering course here.
Maps available to download from BOF Website
68 acre site was gifted to Glasgow in 1930 by Sir John A.Mactaggart.
Area consists of fine specimens of chestnut, lime, oak and beech trees.
Mansion House has been converted into modern residences.
Remains of a large stone sundial presented by the 14th Earl of Home can be
found in the flower garden at the southern end of the park.